This innovative desktop-style cutter is capable of handling various types of material with different thicknesses, and sheet sizes such as A4, A3, Letter, Tabloid and Tabloid Extra format. Speed varies depending on the complexity of the outline, and on average runs 30-40 seconds when cutting pressure sensitive materials.
Being capable of cutting any shape and size, the Gemini is the ideal die-cutting solution for cut sheets in print and packaging industry.
Flexibility for the Cut Sheet Label and Packaging Industry
The versatility of this product is unmatched. The Gemini is the perfect die-cutting solution for label sheets, digital prints on cardboard, silk-screen prints and print shop materials. Pressure sensitive stickers, decals, and labels, can be cut with precision using camera-equipped technology.
Heavy cutting may also be performed, as the Gemini is able to cut postcard material ranging from 7.05 to 12.35 ounces (200 to 350 gr), for applications such as business cards, tags, small boxes and packaging.
• The Gemini has a broad product development range. The limitations of this product are ones imagination.
• Capable of being paired with any cut sheet desktop printer
• The software manages the cut files in Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw format.
• Camera equipped with i-mark technology performs black mark reading of layouts
• Ability to insert 40 to 120 sheets at a time, depending on thickness
• Knife precision-grade achieved is approximately 0.0079” (0.2mm)